Welcome to Syna Tiger Resort, the world's leading tiger safari destination.
Located in the boundary of forest of Bandhavgarh National Park having highest density of wild tigers in the world, Syna is an escape to wilderness. A place to experience the thrill of watching tigers in their royal wild habitation and to lighten up the mind and body in rich forest
People from across the world come to Syna to experience the magic of the Indian jungle (the jungles of central India are the ones Rudyard Kipling grew up around, and drew inspiration from for his famous Jungle Books!).
This is the ideal luxury base from which to watch the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger, on open jeep or elephant safaris in the company of expert naturalists. Luxury accommodation is available in cottages within Syna, offering a fine mix of eco-tourism and superb hospitality accompanied by international cuisine and world-class facilities.
Accommodationat Syna is within 15 creatively designed luxury cottages, and 1 charming tree house. Facilities include:
- Air conditioning
- Luxury bed linen
- Sophisticated soft furnishings
- Elegant bathrobes & toiletries
- Spacious and hygienic bathrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Well stocked mini-bar
- Tea and coffee unit
- Direct-dial telephone
- Discreet and efficient housekeeping
- LCD TVs
- Complimentary wireless internet access
Guests can avail of world-class facilities in indoor and outdoor dining. The menu is diverse, and suitable to the international palate. The bar is very well stocked with fine wines and spirits.
The WILDWOOD SPA at Syna makes it a unique sanctuary to relax, and to experience wellness within the rejuvenating wilderness of Bandhavgarh. Guests can restore themselves here with holistic treatments and indigenous therapies. Inhale the wonderful fragrances of nature's richest forests, and touch your soul. Relax in the peace and tranquility of Syna.
- Complete Room Service, Valet & Laundry facilities
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Botanical gardens, organic herb & flower gardens, rolling lawns, rich variety of indigenous flora within Syna
- Pick-up and drop facility from airport and railway station
- Fireside pre-dinner drinks, campfire dining, private dining and barbeque
- Book & film library, lounge, TV lounge
- Wine cellar
- Internet and business facilities
- Tribal and folk arts & performances, collection of artifacts, nature interpretation guides
- Fully equipped conference venue
- Outdoor Gazebo
- Fitness Centre